Resolved
2.5
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 19

Better Business Bureau mediated. Contractor accepted partial payment. I will finish remainder of work on my own.

Update by user Jul 19

RESOLVED 07/19/2018 Learning experience for both parties: I need to do more homework before hiring a contractor. Contractor needs to keep commitments vs chasing more & bigger jobs.

Update by user May 26

Bailed again! This time with tore up skirting under the house added to original problems, and more excuses. I guess the Better Business Bureau complaint wasn’t enough, time to lawyer up.

Update by user Mar 31

This is 911restoration.com in Marion,IL

Original review posted by user Mar 31

Southern Illinois - hired them 01/01/18 when our home flooded from busted pipes.

Tear down team was sloppier then sloppy and pitched wet stuff on dry stuff, food under vacuum cleaner. Broke my blinds, left fridge unplugged and all food spoiled.

Re-build is even worse! Sloppy work, everyone blames the other one. When I pitch a fit they usually correct it. Owner has blown me off to chase big jobs in St Louis and flat out told me “we don’t ususlly work on manufactured homes”. Then why take the job?!

Lied to me about cabinet doors opening on wrong side (blamed manufacturer), claim my house is not level so they can’t level my bi-fold doors. Duck tape on walls & painted over residue. New plumbing leaks.

Here it is end of March and I’m still waiting to finish the job!

They don’t return my calls or my adjusters calls. I think time for attorney.

No idea how they got A+ with BBB.

Product or Service Mentioned: 911 Restoration Water Damage Restoration.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 31.

Comments

TightMagellanicPenguin

Still waiting for completion & redolution!Filed complaint with BBB, they sent to mediation.Next step is attorney.