Called them to find a leak coming into my family room. They detected water in my family room,mI already knew this.

They said all hardwood be removed

They moved my refrigerator which backed up to the family room and put a humidifier. Now the back of my refrigerator is facing my dining room. The started to tear out my hardwood. They didn't cover anything and dust went everywhere.

They tore a lot of my concrete out. These were two young men 911 brought to my home but they didn't wear 911 uniforms. They never finished the job, they left wood still against the far wall. Once I went into my dining room I stepped in a puddle of water.

They never detected where my leak cam from but I found it was coming from the refrigerator. Now since they moved the refrigerator water ran into my dining room for a couple of days and damaged my hardwood in the dining room. Instead Of one room now I had two rooms with water damage, three counting the kitchen floor. At this point 911 stated since I am forced to file with my home insurance they waived my bill for the family room.

It was null and void. Now this would have been fine except since I decided to let the insurance select a reputable water damage company a week later now 911 wants to Bill me for the family room but not pay me for damaging my dining room hardwood floor. Repair the hard room by removing hardwood, the glue and replacing cost me 3000.00. However 911 is negligent is offering to pay me for their damage.

I have tried to call, text and email them without a response. I refuse to let the put a lien on my house when they cause me property damage more than their bogus bill with stuff they never did. The bill the sent me has fraudulent items and I have 4 witnesses to this fact. All 911 did was remove some of the hardwood in the family room and destroy my hardwood in my dining room and destroy my heating and air system with the dust.

Do not use this company.

The two workers were not employees, not insured and did a horrible job. Which brings me to the fact they are not documenting payment or paying taxes.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "stress, anxiety due to disrespect and fraudulent behavior of this company. restitution for lose and mental anguish" as the author lost $170000. This person is overall dissatisfied with 911 Restoration. The most disappointing about 911 restoration water damage restoration at 911 Restoration was criminals, unethical and undocumented workers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 911 Restoration.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare 911 Restoration to other companies on our site.

Comments