911 Restoration Water Damage Restoration Review from Kaysville, Utah
I called them last Friday July 15 to fix a leakage in the basement of one of our units.They gave me a quote $1,000 - $1,500.
I found a bit high but I approved. They ripped up the drywall underneath the window, about 4'×5' area. They came back Monday 18 sprayed a liquid in the very small mold area in a stud, about 18". Now they say I have to hire a concrete company to fix a crack that doesn't exist.
I expected them to fix the leakage and I'm expecting a call from a supervisor.Today is Thursday 3:30pm, left messages no one calls me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "I found this company by searching for local flowers in CT and I'm annoyed I didn't look into them more since the company is based out of NJ! The flowers..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."