I called them last Friday July 15 to fix a leakage in the basement of one of our units.They gave me a quote $1,000 - $1,500.
I found a bit high but I approved. They ripped up the drywall underneath the window, about 4'×5' area. They came back Monday 18 sprayed a liquid in the very small mold area in a stud, about 18". Now they say I have to hire a concrete company to fix a crack that doesn't exist.
I expected them to fix the leakage and I'm expecting a call from a supervisor.Today is Thursday 3:30pm, left messages no one calls me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "I found this company by searching for local flowers in CT and I'm annoyed I didn't look into them more since the company is based out of NJ! The flowers..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."