1.2
Turnaround Time

I called them last Friday July 15 to fix a leakage in the basement of one of our units.They gave me a quote $1,000 - $1,500.

I found a bit high but I approved. They ripped up the drywall underneath the window, about 4'×5' area. They came back Monday 18 sprayed a liquid in the very small mold area in a stud, about 18". Now they say I have to hire a concrete company to fix a crack that doesn't exist.

I expected them to fix the leakage and I'm expecting a call from a supervisor.Today is Thursday 3:30pm, left messages no one calls me.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at 911 Restoration and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 911 Restoration to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 911 Restoration and 911 restoration water damage restoration for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 911 Restoration?

Comments