1.2
Turnaround Time

I called them last Friday July 15 to fix a leakage in the basement of one of our units. They gave me a quote $1,000 - $1,500.

I found a bit high but I approved. They ripped up the drywall underneath the window, about 4'×5' area. They came back Monday 18 sprayed a liquid in the very small mold area in a stud, about 18". Now they say I have to hire a concrete company to fix a crack that doesn't exist.

I expected them to fix the leakage and I'm expecting a call from a supervisor. Today is Thursday 3:30pm, left messages no one calls me.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at 911 Restoration and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 911 Restoration to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 911 Restoration and 911 restoration water damage restoration for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments